We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza Advice

Liverpool
Level Contributor
97 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ibiza Advice

It looks as though we've finally decided that we'll be going on holiday to San Antonio Bay this summer. We would like to be able to visit other resorts or areas of the island whilst we are there, as a wheelchair user how easy would this be? Is it possible to walk (or push in my case) to other places from San Antonio Bay. Also are there boat trips available that would accommodate my wheelchair.

Many thanks.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibiza Advice

Ibiza would not be Wheelchair friendly but some good progress has been made in the last few years. I have not seen wheelchair friendly taxi's on the Island or any boat trips that accommodate wheelchairs. Once you get to the Hawaii hotel in the Bay there is a 4 mile long promenard all around to Cala Gracio that is perfect for Wheelchair users also the area at water fountains in San An centre

Danny

dannykayibiza.blogspot.com

Liverpool
Level Contributor
97 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibiza Advice

Taxis aren't too much of an issue as I can transfer into most cars as long as the chair can fit into the boot once folded.

The promenade sounds lovely. Went to Protaras last summer and they had a coastal walk into Pernera which was very accessible and we used most days.

3. Re: Ibiza Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany