We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,576 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

We can get this hotel at good price for June reviews look good but is it a long walk to bars entertainment etc i have walking difficulties but can walk a long way ! Is shop for water close ?? Any help very welcome thanking you mike and sue xx

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

Hi Guys,

Ses Sevines is located along a flat promenade, that is full of bars, entertainment and restaurants. It should be fine for you. There is a small supermarket directly behind your hotel about 100 yards, thats sells water etc You should have a good time there so no need to worry.

Danny

dannykayibiza.blogspot.com

Mentioned in this post
Ses Sevines
Ses Sevines
1,076 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,457 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

focus200089

We have stayed in the Ses Savines and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Its just a few steps from the pool area onto the beach so that shouldnt be a problem and its a short stroll along to San Antonio Town. Unless things have changed entertainment in the evening was shared with its sister hotel (The Arenal). Next door is The Palmyra Hotel and then its the Arenal and entertainment was held alternate nights between these hotels. If you have walking difficulties maybe you would prefer to stay around the hotel in the evening. If you want to go out and about a bit further along the Bay then you can catch a bus along there. Its hard to say how suitable this would be for you not knowing your diffiiculties but I do hope the info helps a little..

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/savines/

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
675 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

Ses Savines is convenient for town,on the prom and close to beach and bars. They also have apartments.

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
886 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

We will be there May 19th, after reading reviews picked this hotel because my husband cant walk far these days and like to be near a beach.Looks to be in a very good location.

Bradford, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

hello, i can help! hotel is brill could not fault it one bit! you are in a really good location when staying at ses sevines hotel.. you have the bay at one side of you which will probs take you about ten mins to walk round with bars etc whist you walk round. also you have ibiza town on your right which is also about a ten min walk with bars around as you walk!.. you will have no problem with walking! its all flat, i have been twice now but have now found out im pregnant and will not be going this year which is a dissapointment! but you will love it :) hope you have a good time im sure you will i did :)

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

hiya can anyone confirm whether this is an aparthotel or just a hotel??

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

There are two seperate buildings.You book the s/c apartments or the hotel.

8. Re: Ses savines hotel please help thankyou !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany