We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cortijo Blanco San Pedro renovations

Which San Pedro de Alcantara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southampton
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cortijo Blanco San Pedro renovations

Has anyone been to the hotel since it was re-opened after the renovation? I am going next week and was wandering how different it will be. Any information would be appreciated. Also if the road works have been completed.

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
644 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cortijo Blanco San Pedro renovations

Hi Lilolil10

Can you let us know how the hotel was as I have just booked a very cheap week there on the 18th May

Thanks

southampton
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cortijo Blanco San Pedro renovations

Hi , my parents have gone and they phoned to say that no renovations whatsovert have been done . They are a bit disappointed. The road works outside the hotel, are still there from last September and the bus stop that was directly outside to the left which took you into Puerto Banus and Marbvella for one euro fifty, has been gone. So my mum and dad who are quite elderly are getting taxis into there . So a car maybe useful if you want to get on the busy roads, otherwise if you are fit, the San Pedro town is up the road, twenty minute walk. Nice old spanish town with plenty of shops to mooch through.

If you are just going for a cheapy week to sunbathe, the hotel is lovely ehnough. Not posh, but clean, spanish low rise, plenty of sunbeds. My mum said staff are friendly, weather a bit iffy, sun and rain as of today but supposed to be clearing.

They are there until 19th May. Hope you have a good time. Puerto Banus and Marbella brill if you want late nights. just get taxi back. hope this is ok.

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
644 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cortijo Blanco San Pedro renovations

Had a great time and hotel was excellent for what we paid.

I have written a review of the hotel.

Thanks

4. Re: Cortijo Blanco San Pedro renovations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, November 24, 2010
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro de Alcantara