We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

Derry, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

could anyone help, a few friends and myself are heading to praia da rocha hor a hen party 20th april.

What will the weather be like and what is the nightlife like at this time? best clubs/ discos/ cocktail bars to go to?

were looking to give the hen a really good send off?

Thaank you

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

weather is still a bit unpredictable there ar a couple of clubs but they wont be open so early in season, but may open on Saturday night , local bars and restaurants will be open, but its too early in year for most places and will still be very quiet

Derry, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

thanks for the reply..oh no it doesnt sound good we wont be there for the saturday...any websites i check dont seem to show many clubs. mainly on the rocks comes up :(

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

there are only a few clubs and they will not be open midweek, and it will be quiet but as I said local bars and restaurants will be but I dont think what your looking for will be available

Leigh, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

I am going with my other half on the 24th April, I'm hoping that there will be places open too. We have 4 child free days and I am hoping for abit of nightlife. I have seen something about a club on the beach, does anyone know if it's open?

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

beaches dont officialy open till mid may when things start gearing up for summer, dont think there will be a club on beach then

Portimao, Portugal
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

To be honest Rocha doesn't really kick start its season until end of April. SO in that respect you are a couple of weeks too soon.

However with Easter being early if its gets busy then you never know what might happen.

The two night clubs are Babylon and Katederal which open at midnight and close at 6am. Not too sure that they will be open by the time you arrive tho. Will try and find out for you.

Derry, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

thank you diskwizz! im starting to worry now, how far out are the nearest resorts if we needed to travel further afield for a good night out? ive heard talk of praia da oura?

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

praia da oura is the eastern side of Albufeira probably best part of 30 miles away , but no matter where you go mid week in April nightlife for hen do is probably non existent

10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

W

Hi there you Seem to no alot about pdr.. How is weather, niteclubs, beaches and everything mid may? From the 9 th to 16th?? Please say its all good:) fingers crossed for ur reply... Thanks

Portimao, Portugal
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: April Hen party in praia da rocha weather / nightlife

Don't think anybody can tell you exactly what the weather will be like 15/16 days from now. Should be good but no promises.

Get answers to your questions about Praia da Rocha
Recent Conversations