We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

Which Praia da Rocha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

Hi,

Flying into Fara airport and staying in Praia da Rocha. What is the best way to travel from Fara is Praia? Are there buses?

Thanks

england
Level Contributor
690 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

our transfers are eliseu correia travel,private taxi,anybody used them x

Ennis Co Clare
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

polotur.com will do it for 55 through the toll roads

13. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, May 16, 2013
Leeds, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

You can go by shuttle which is shared and you might have to wait before you leave the airport and then stop at other destinations or you can go privately.

The price of a private should be 55 Euros.............. not £s.

As a regilar visitor to Praia da Rocha I book either at a TURI-B travel agency in Varandas da Rocha, Praia da Rocha which is next to a good cocktail bar called The Manhattan. The staff are knowledgable and helpful, speak perfect English and the service is reliable.

Leeds, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

As a regular visitor to Praia da Rocha I book a private or shuttle transfer at TURI_B travelaggency in Varandas da Rocha, Praia da Rocha which is next to the Manhattan Cafe which dies great cocktails

Leeds, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

TURI-B travel agency in Praia da Rocha do private transfers and shuttles...... you can contact them at turib-reservations@hotmail.com they are reliable and offer good prices

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
10 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

we've booked with besttransfers4u and we've been given our pick up times already so i'm confident and feel better after seeing them recommended :)

Cork
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

Don’t book “best transfers 4U” If you want a reliable transfer service to get you to the airport stress free.

I'm just back from Vilamoura (Sept 2013). We pre booked “best transfers 4U” to take us to and from Faro airport to our hotel in Vilamoura. This transfer was offered when I was booking the flights and hotel via expedia on the aer lingus website. It cost €30 return for 2 people. I would definitely never recommend them to anyone.

The transfer from the airport to the hotel was fine, albeit with a grumpy driver who let us know he’d be wanting a tip.

However, the transfer back to the airport turned up 35 minutes later than the pick up time! The transfer company rang the hotel to inform us of the delay. I then rang them back and spoke to a very rude man who informed me the delay was probably due to traffic and what did I expect him to do about it! He was totally flippant and couldn’t care less, which was easy for him when he wasn’t the one who was anxious about making their flight on time. He gave me no assurance that the van would arrive any time soon and never apologised for the delay. When the van did arrive 35 mins late the driver looked bemused that I thought it was a problem. As we drove to the airport there were no traffic problems on roads on the way to or from the airport so we were still none the wiser as to why our pick up wasn’t on time.

When we got to the airport we were at the back of the queue and the last to check in and had to go straight to our gates with no time to have a look at the airport shopping.

Needless to say I will never again use or would never recommend “best transfers 4U” to anyone.

Sagres
Level Contributor
292 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

?

Edited: 2:18 pm, September 30, 2013
Belfast, United...
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Fara Airport transfer to Praia da Rocha

Pleased Newtownabbey

Looked through all options and found Holidaytaxi.com who recommended BEST TRANSFER 4U-FARO SHUTTLE the best and we can definitely recommend it. Clear instructions where to find the bus and very short waiting time for other passengers at a good price. We travelled in October and compared to a terrible transfer in Lanzarote we cant recommend best transfer 4u enough!

Get answers to your questions about Praia da Rocha