We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terrace club porches

Which Porches hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dartmouth
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
terrace club porches

hi i have booked to stay at the terrace club in porches but i have seen there is a terrace club at armacao but they look the same to me are there two or are they the same one?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
46,290 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: terrace club porches

Possibly. The Terrace Club is in the parish of Porches but a couple of miles away from the actual village in an area called Senhora da Rocha, which is actually only a mile from Armação de Pera.

stafordshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: terrace club porches

Hello

I,ve done the same as you booked Terrace Armacao de Pera after seeing good reports and know I have noticed that it says Porches did you find out if they are the same place ?

I hope so

Kind Regards Annemarie

dartmouth
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: terrace club porches

Hi no I have'nt but when I look up photos for both they seem to be the same photos. who have you booked with we have booked with the coop

dartmouth
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: terrace club porches

just been on line to double check and the photos for both terrace clubs, and they are definitely the same photos for both also one says main resort 2.5km away and the other says restaurants bars and pubs 2.5km away so i have not got a clue really

Edited: 2:36 pm, February 02, 2013
stafordshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: terrace club porches

Thanks for the info I do think that they are the same we booked with"On the Beach" fantastic bargain fir the last week in September hope the sun will still be shining.

I have seen lots of restaurant reccomendations in the area for mostly Italian bit odd ......

Hope to find a good Chicken Piri Piri place.

Thanks again for the info

dartmouth
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: terrace club porches

Hi we are staying 16th sept for 2 weeks so will be there same time will be nice to say hello best wishes from carol

stafordshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: terrace club porches

OMG what a coincedence !

We arrive on the 27th Sept shall I wear a pink caration ?

You will be an expert by the time we get there perhaps you can do a presentation?

dartmouth
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: terrace club porches

Right i will look out for that pink carnation lol

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
45 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: terrace club porches

Hi

Just to confirm (having visited for 10 days in late Sept '12) they are the same. Armacao de Pera is part of the larger region of Porches - (was confused myself when I booked last year!). We'll hopefully be returning around the same time this year, as we had such a lovely time there.

Terrace Club area is quiet, but just mins from beautiful secluded beaches. 15/20 min walk into Armacao itself you have a long promenade (fab beach) with a great choice of eateries to suit all budgets and fab ice-cream parlours.

I'm sure you will really enjoy your holiday - may even see you there!

Edited: 5:50 am, February 17, 2013
dartmouth
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: terrace club porches

Thank you so much for your reply yes we are really looking forward to it

Get answers to your questions about Porches
Recent Conversations