We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kefalonia Palace

Which Lixouri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bury, United Kingdom
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
kefalonia Palace

Hi, Could anyone tell me if they have stayed at the Kefalonia Palace, as a family of two adults and two children. I am a little concerned if the garden view rooms booked with Thomson Holidays have 4 beds in, or will my children have to share a camp bed. I have seen some of the rooms have bunk beds, but these are family rooms which Thomson do not sell. Could anyone help please?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kefalonia Palace

Hi John

Why not call the agents with whom you booked? They've taken your money so should be able to tell you what type of beds are in the rooms.

Bury, United Kingdom
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: kefalonia Palace

Thank you, I've been in touch with them and they have confirmed that all of us will have a bed each.

3. Re: kefalonia Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, January 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lixouri