We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to wear on Zcre Beach?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
What to wear on Zcre Beach?

Hi... I was hoping for some information on what people wear for Zcre Beach during the day and the night. I read that it is 2km away from Novalja, does this mean that people usually head to the beach in their swimwear in the day and stay in these clothes through the night without going to change? I'm going with my mates and we don't know whether we need to take separate clothes for the nightime... Not sure if people would head back to town in the afternoon to change into decent clothes before heading back to the clubs for the rest of the night. Wouldn't usually be too concerned but we're only taking small Ryanair luggage with us.... I guess another question would be do people tend to stay at the beach all day/night once they get to the beach in the afternoon?Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What to wear on Zcre Beach?

Hey,

I'm heading there for the first time with my mates on the 17th of this months. We were wondering the same. Any videos I have watched on you tube people seem to be in beach wear at night aswell since most of the clubs on Zcre beach have pools. If you have been already will you let me know how you got on?

New London...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What to wear on Zcre Beach?

You guys can wear whatever. Most of the beach activities happen during the day. Jet skiing, bungee jumping. At 4pm everything moves to the beach clubs which is Kalypso, Aquarius, and a few more. It is a rock beach so I recommend wearing some comfortable footwear. At night there isn't much of a difference as far as dress code.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to wear on Zcre Beach?

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

4. Re: What to wear on Zcre Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 21, 2014