We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel2novalja problems

Which Novalja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Istanbul
2 posts
Save Topic
travel2novalja problems

Did anyone tried travel2novalja.com before? It says Papaya Club official travel website but I had some serious issues with them.

After finishing reservation procedure, i recieved confirmation mail without any information of accomodation and contact. So don't know how to check-in / where to check-in and worse, there is no phone number to call.

They just said you can checkin at Novalja Bus Station, but i will be there 5 in the morning so I must wait till somebody to show up which is nonsense. (I don't mention what happens if i use any different kind of transportation, do i have to go to bus station to checkin?)

So, is there a 1 person that successfully traveled with travel2novalja.com?

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel2novalja problems

Hi,

how did you find travelling with them we're looking at their packages for next weekend? I think it says we are in the HRIS hotel?

Novalja, Croatia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel2novalja problems

Hi All,

Note that at Novalja Bus Station there is only ONE travel agency with office for check-in and that is www.novalja.com (AdriaLink) travel agency with fixed phone and internet lines, air condition, toilet, open all year not only few weeks in the season... All others including travel2novalja have Check-In on parking place behind Novalja Bus Station in temporarily tends. If you are coming to Novalja please choose incoming travel agency with office in Novalja and registered in Novalja…

Blackburn, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: travel2novalja problems

did you ever sort your problem with TRAVEL2NOVAJLA , as i have just booked a package too. Do you have an advice for me ? thanks

Rijeka
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: travel2novalja problems

They are a legit agency you don't have to worry but it is a bit unusual procedure not to leave an address or a contact number on a voucher, especially in your case where you would have to wait at the bus station for a couple of hours. but there are agencies that welcome guests at any time and you have a phone support during your stay, not many tough...

Zagreb, Croatia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: travel2novalja problems

Hi all,

Travel2novalja is a legit operator. There was probably a problem with the system as many od my friends traveled with them and all was fine.

They are the official travel agency of papaya club.

Hope all was well with your travel as well!

Enjoy

Vienna, Austria
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: travel2novalja problems

i have the same problem right now!

no phone number, no emal answer!..... please help

7. Re: travel2novalja problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 06, 2015