We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Hi

I'm going to Hideout festival on Zcre beach and can't wait :-)

I haven't been to Croatia before so would like some recommendations of where else to go, we're there for a total of 11 nights and don't mind travelling around a lot. We're flying into Zagreb and spending a few days there, and were thinking about visiting Zadar too, and maybe the Plitvic lakes as they look so beautiful.

Any advice would be great, is there anything which I should absolutely not miss out on while I'm over there?

Thanks

Preston, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

I am trying to get to the hideout festival this year i am from Preston but can travel from pretty much any airport in the uk. I am finding it difficult to find any flights, accommodation and transfers information. I also cant find a map of zcre beach so am finding it difficult to work out how far away the hotels are from the festival. Wondered how anyone has got there from the UK before?

Thanks

Katie

Preston, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Hi Katie, its Lins, I have found some information for you

x

Preston, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Here's some info:

Packages at: 4ufestival.eu/epages/ec1258.sf/en_GB/…

Collegium is the recommended site for travel info for the festival:

www.novalja.collegium.eu/en/accommodations

Festival site info on accommodation (says there are shuttles from Novalja):

hideoutfestival.com/blog/2011/where-to-stay/

Lins x

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Hi there,

if you need help after you fly to Zagreb, and later on with transfers to Novalja with accommodation recommendation, pls send me PM.

I live in Zagreb, but go on holiday to island Pag.

Cheers,

Mladen

Croatia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Here you can find photos of Zrće and the surrounding beaches.

http://www.planik.hr/en/galleries_thumbs/13/

Pavel

Berlin, Germany
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

chek www.holidaybooking.eu for accomodation in croatia or transport.

add me on facebook name: cro holiday if u need any info or anything in croatia feel free to ask

Edited: 2:07 pm, February 12, 2012
Manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Hi all, me and my friend are coming to hideout festival on 28th June, we have been looking for accommodation, but most available apartments seem to be for 4 people, but there are only two of us, does anyone know of any suitable accommodation for two people in Novalja, Alternatively are there any other groups of two that would be up for sharing an apartment to make it cheaper?

Bekki

Birmingham, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Hi guys,

I'm going to Hideout for the first time this year too. I work for Big Green Coach (www.biggreencoach.co.uk) and we will be doing trips to the festival.

We're doing a package return coach travel, ferry crossings, festival tickets and accomodation, will be uploading the accomodation soo, but it will all be in walking distance to the clubs.

Croatia's pretty far, so the coach will take a while, but it's a good way to meet loads of people before you even get there. (I'm going as a rep on my own, so am depending on there being some cool people on board!)

We aim to get there Wed night, there are apparently loads of pre parties to go to, but I've also been told that diving amongst the wrecks and the Robinson boat trips are a must......

Check out the website, if going by coach is something you could handle! May see you over there.....

Holly

Novalja, Croatia
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

Hi Becky, send your request to info@novalja.collegium.eu

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Hideout Festival - Pag - Zcre beach - Novalja :-)

hey! was wondering if anybody can help me and my mates find a place for accommodation for hideout festival. I know we've left it quite late but we're needing an apartment for 4 of us between the dates of 27/06/12 - 04/07/12.

Thanks