We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split Airport

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Split Airport

I just booked my holiday to supetar, arriving first at Split airport. I have found easily all the ferry information, but am struggling to find/understand information on the buses to and from the airport and split town centre/ferry port.

Does anyone have any advice, know any good sites I should look at?

Thanks

Supetar Bay
Piers & Boardwalks, Bodies of Water
Idi & Vidi - Day Tours
Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Irante
Boat Tours, Boat Rentals, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
1,479 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Split Airport

Nothing to look at busses are running regular every 40 minutes or so with Croatian Airlines written on them, airport terminal to ferry terminal direct!!

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Split Airport

btw, Split bus station is at the ferry terminal, and 3 minutes walk from the old town, so try to plan a short sightseeing or at least a coffee in the old town before embarking...

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,960 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Split Airport

Come out of the airport and to the right are the airport buses or coaches - they aren't run by Croatia airlines anymore I believe but are the only buses allowed into the airport. They fill up and go.

4. Re: Split Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, July 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Supetar
More Supetar Topics