We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rental @ ESJ Towers

Which Carolina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey City, New...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
vacation rental @ ESJ Towers

Has anyone recently rented from an owner @ ESJ Towers???

Recommendations please....

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rental @ ESJ Towers

I have stayed at ESJ towers many times and always have had a good experience renting from private owners. The advantage is that you know exactly which is the unit where you will be staying and you will know if the condo has been remodeled, updated and\or upgraded. The only service sacrified is daily maid service and that is why you will be charged less than renting through the hotel.

I found several listings on a google search of vacation rentals esj towers like, www.vacationrentals-pr.com, where you can see pictures of the units available and book them online. Email me at vegasjav@yahoo.com if you want condo owner recommendations.

upper marlboro, md
Level Contributor
493 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rental @ ESJ Towers

You can also go to www.homeaway.com and VRBO.com. The deals are much better renting from an owner. There are so many units for rent from a studio to a three bedroom.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
17 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rental @ ESJ Towers

Yes, I agree, you are more likely to get a better deal from sites like homeaway.com but be aware that these type of sites do not verify the accuracy of information contained in their rental listings or advocate for you if problems arise. So, there is risk. We just made sure when we rented (homeaway) the owner had a lot of positive reviews (even a bad one ) and contacted them by phone to ask LOTS of questions. Good luck!

4. Re: vacation rental @ ESJ Towers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 22, 2012