We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El San Juan Hotel

Which Humacao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
El San Juan Hotel

Planning on going to Puerto Rico at the end of August with a 19 and 24 year old. Decided on the El San Juan because of the nightlife. They want to be able to do something in the evenings at the hotel. My question is can the 19 year old get into the clubs at night. I know the drinking age is 18 but on a site recently visited, a comment was made that indicated the clubs can set the age at 21. Does anyone know if this is true?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: El San Juan Hotel

Hi kareb, Just speak to the doorman at the beginning of the evening. For a hotel guest over 18 it shouldn't be any problem. It should be a pretty exciting experience,

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,135 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El San Juan Hotel

The drinking age is 18. But as far as I know, the age limit to enter a club is 21.

3. Re: El San Juan Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 16, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Humacao
Recent Conversations