We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is our opinion?

Ontario
Level Contributor
353 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
what is our opinion?

Just read the latest review on Luperon Beach Resort from tourist from Boston. For those of you who liked your stay at Luperon what do you think of his review? We are traveling there very soon and now a bit worried. Should I be? We also are very experienced travelers and don't expect 5 star services at 3 star resorts. Anxious for any input.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is our opinion?

All I can say is that we went there a few years ago and unfortunately agree with all the comments on the latest review. I really thought it would have improved by now - but apparently not ! The setting is absolutely breath taking, but the poor service and state of the rooms would not get us back there (even as a gift.) Sorry to put a damper on your forthcoming hols but I am giving you an honest opinion. We also booked it as a last minute cheap deal ( as per reviewer) but we did and do expect a certain level of service and cleanliness. Sorry again.

tburgontario
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what is our opinion?

Once again I agree with Xenophobe. The rooms were not clean. The food was satisfactory at best. The beach was dirty and rocky. The staff were rude and service was terrible. However, the entertainment staff were amazing and the best I have ever had anywhere. We have travelled from 5star to 3.5 star - Personally I would rate the Luperon 2 stars. IT is the first place I have ever made negative remarks about.

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: what is our opinion?

Here is my review from last March:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g644386-d2630…

We are just waiting on my boss' schedule so I can book again for March this year.

4. Re: what is our opinion?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 09, 2010