We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milk zoriada resort

Which Roquetas de Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Milk zoriada resort

Hi

Im staying at the zoraide resort next month i was just wondering if there were any shops nearby that i would be able to get cows milk from for my little boy?

Thanks

Kerry

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milk zoriada resort

Hi Kerry

We are going there next week. I see from Street View there is a supermarket next door so I guess the answer is yes. I will be able to tell you for definite in a couple of weeks

Blackpool
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Milk zoriada resort

Thankyou that would be great :-) x

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Milk zoriada resort

Hi

We go to Roquetas 2/3 times per year and our apartment is close to the Zoriada. The Supermarket next door is MARGAR ans sells most things but I've never seen milk in bottles in the fridge like we have. Normally they have cartooned long life milk.If you are struggling, if you head along the promenade towards the port ( on the beach, Zoraida behind you walk to your left) and about 3 minutes walk called BAR CARDIES, Linda or Tommy there will help you.

Have a great Holiday, we are there on 14th June so the weather is guaranteed.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Milk zoriada resort

If this branch of Margar Supermarket stock fresh milk, it will be in a plastic bag...I know, sounds awful..in the fridge. Be careful, Goats Milk comes in similar packaging. You will get fresh in any branch of Mercadona, Eroski in Gran Plaza and in Lidl. They may also stock it in Consum, I'm not 100% sure.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Milk zoriada resort

Brilliant thankyou for your help x

6. Re: Milk zoriada resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Roquetas de Mar