We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passo del tonale

Which Passo del Tonale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Benfleet, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Passo del tonale

Hi can any one give me advise on the children's ski school in passo del tonale. How to they split the classes are instructors English speaking, do they mix nationalities? What are your experiences, we are travelling with daughter aged 11 and son who is Aged 9. Both can ski snow plough competently but have only been to a tiny resort with a handful of runs before. I look forward to the replies.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Passo del tonale

Hi,

We have been to this resort three times and my DD aged 10 has come on leaps and bounds with the ski school. The groups have been around 8-10 children, almost all English with the odd non English speaker so plenty of opportunities to make friends too! We have been at New Year and Easter so might be different other times. One of the instructors didn't speak much English but DD still learnt loads, the other two times the instructors English was fabulous.

The resort is perfect for beginners/improvers, you will have a great time!

J

Edited: 1:52 pm, February 25, 2014
Benfleet, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passo del tonale

Thank you for taking the time to reply it's much appreciated. We are staying at hotel adamello which has fantastic reviews. Any other tips would be appreciated.

3. Re: Passo del tonale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Passo del Tonale
More Passo del Tonale Topics