We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Desenzano to Salò

Surrey
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Desenzano to Salò

Does anyone know how much I can expect to pay for a taxi from the train station at Desenzano to Salò?

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
12,082 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Desenzano to Salò

Going by normal local taxi rates about €30 (should be less than €40) - extra for bags extra 20% after 10pm. But I would contact the company to check

Radio Taxi Desenzano have taxis at the train station and their office is close by. You could try to contact them

tel: 030 9141527

Alternative you could consider the local bus

trasportibrescia.it/upload/…LN006.pdf

trasportibrescia.it/upload/…LN007.pdf

trasportibrescia.it/upload/…LN027.pdf

Surrey
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Desenzano to Salò

Thanks giftzwerg, another thing, do you think there will plenty of taxis at the station, as it will be difficult to book in advance, as we have to get from Verona (VRN) airport and I don't know how lucky we'll be connecting with the train.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
12,082 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Desenzano to Salò

If you are arriving at a reasonable time during the day shouldn't be a problem - they do have plenty of cars - but one never knows (last minute rush wedding job?) - their office is directly across the road in front of the station.

Surrey
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Desenzano to Salò

Thanks again.

5. Re: Taxi from Desenzano to Salò

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 14, 2013