We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa recommendations

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villa recommendations

Hi

I am hoping to arrange a trip to Italy for approx 10 people next July. We are thinking of going to Santa Maria di Catellabate as I have heard it is a really lovely part of Italy. Does anyone have any recommendations on a villa that would hold this many people? We would need 5 -6 bedrooms. Is there much to see and do? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone has any suggestions on other areas that may be nice?

Thank you

Masaniello Tourist
Boat Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Cooking Classes, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Lido Castellabate
Other Outdoor Activities
Tours & Transfers
Boat Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Historical & Heritage Tours
4 replies to this topic
Santa Maria di...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa recommendations

Hi Raquel

Here is a villa for rent,and this people speaks all english and will help you with all other needs as rental cars or transfers and excursions and more. santa-maria-di-castellabate.com/index.php… . To contact them directly send mail to info@santa-maria-di-castellabate.com

Texas
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa recommendations

We have been there four times. There is not much to see or do - totally delightful in that very relaxing way. (Which is to say you can take day trips to Paestum to see the Greek temples - we have done it four times and it's fantastic - and only 30 minutes drive. Other day trips eg Pompeii etc also possible but much futher.) It is beautiful, low key. It's a small town.

We stayed this time in an apartment at the Villa Elaia - and thought it would work perfectly for a larger group who could take three or even four of the apartments and have both time together and some separate space.

http://www.villaelaia.it/en_chisiamo.htm

(Feel free to send me a message if you have any other questions about SMdi C.)

Potenza, Italy
Level Contributor
25 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa recommendations

We stayed at Villa Virginia, a huge 7-bedroom home in the hills above Santa Maria. It's perfect for a group, as each bedroom has its own bathroom. There's a pool where we relaxed in the afternoons and we never missed sunset on the terrace with a glass of local wine, as it was magical with the view of the sun going down over the water. We loved this place! A pizza oven and BBQ in the garden made for a fun grill night (we burned the pizza as it was our first try but the caretaker had offered to come and cook for us; we wanted to try it for ourselves). I liked the kitchen as it was much more well-equipped than many villa kitchens I've encountered and I love to cook. We booked it through Summer in Italy.

Santa Maria di...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa recommendations

Hi There is a few villas With rooms for more than 10 People, check out this villa www.villa-gioia.com which are in San Marco di Castellabate in front of the sea With garden and swimmingpool. One of the greatest locations in this area.

Reply to: Villa recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Maria di...
More Santa Maria di Castellabate Topics