We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The online tourist guide to Loutraki

Loutraki, Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The online tourist guide to Loutraki

A new website was created about Loutraki, giving all information that the tourist needs... maps, distances, bus schedule and transportation, sights and hotel map, event calendar and much more. Check out that url before visiting Loutraki :

http://www.visit-lk.gr

Moni Osiou Patapiou
Sacred & Religious Sites, Observation Decks & Towers, Churches & Cathedrals
Lighthouse Melagavi (Iraion)
Lighthouses, Scenic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Lookouts
Brentwood, UK
Level Contributor
181 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The online tourist guide to Loutraki

Thanks, that would have been very useful when we were visiting last year. We had to do it the hard way!

I like the way it shows you the hotel locations on google earth. Good idea..

Loutraki, Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The online tourist guide to Loutraki

Thank you very much about your comment 'citori'. I would be very glad to meet you at the website and that you write a review about Loutraki and places you visited and stayed. All you need is a membership to do that. That would be very helpful for the future visitors.

I am sorry you had to learn the hard way :) I hope this new website will make life easier to all visitors of Loutraki and I hope you visit us again soon

3. Re: The online tourist guide to Loutraki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 30, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Loutraki
More Loutraki Topics