We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

finding my apartment

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
finding my apartment

Please can someone tell me how to find the Santa Catherina Studios when driving from the airport. I don't have an email address or even a postal address of the property.

sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: finding my apartment

samos-hotels.com/en/…561_Santa_Catharina.htm

hope this helps,you could fone them to ask for directions

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: finding my apartment

thankyou for your reply - i will try the link you suggest - hopefully I'll get the phone number and can ring them.

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: finding my apartment

have you stayed at Santa Catherina Studios ? is it really high up on the hillside ? is it walkable or better to have a car /

sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: finding my apartment

sorry no.....it'll be our first time to samos this september

oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: finding my apartment

Drive towards Samos Town and just opposite the turning for the Marina on the right, there is a turning left up to the apartments.

We have stayed there for the last 2 years. Fantastic apartments in a wonderful setting up in the hill. Lovely talk to the harbour, which takes about 20 to 30 mins, but you will definitely need a taxi back!!!

Mentioned in this post
Samos
Samos
494 Reviews
Samos, Greece
oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: finding my apartment

Sorry that should say walk not talk!

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: finding my apartment

Thank you so much for your reply. I am very grateful. If you are going again this year perhaps we'll meet . Hope so.

oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: finding my apartment

Not goingto Samos this year. Off to Lesbos for a fortnight. We will miss Samos. Anything you need to know, just let me know. You will not be disappointed! Large spotlessly clean apartments with mini oven, TV in Lounge and Bedroom. No air con in the Lounge though! Lovely large balcony with full patio set with views of the Marina. Lovely friendly staff. Oh blast, wish I was going now!

I am sure you will love it.

Mentioned in this post
Samos
Samos
494 Reviews
Samos, Greece
Lesbos
Lesbos
Northeast Aegean Islands, Greece
Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: finding my apartment

Hi again - so glad you liked the apartments so much.. Please can you tell me where to go food shopping ? I presume there are shops and supermarkets nearby and some will be better than others. Did you order the fresh bread brought in by the owner ?

oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: finding my apartment

We didnt buy any bread from the owner. Went to Lidl to get beer, water and basics. If you drive back towards the airport, go straight over the traffic lights and there is a Carrefour just on the right. They have everything there.

Get answers to your questions about Pythagorion