We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email for Anthis Studios and a map!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
667 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
email for Anthis Studios and a map!

hi there, does anyone have an email for this hotel? Also I know it is somewhat out of town- this is fine- but can anyone direct me to a map showing it

many thanks

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: email for Anthis Studios and a map!

I can't find an email, and thomsons map shows the Anthis to be in the middle of a field on the road out of pythagorion towards Hora so I'm assuming it's on that road. I have asked about the time to walk into the town and people have said about 30 mins mostly flat so here's hoping as we are going there in May.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
667 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: email for Anthis Studios and a map!

Thanks for taking time to reply- I am sure it will be fine, the reviews are good and I think if you go expecting a Greek 2* then your expections are about right! I would be really interested in hearing how you found it when you get back if you remember, I would love to know if there are things like kettles or toasters in the rooms.

Have a great time when you go :-)

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: email for Anthis Studios and a map!

I find TA very helpful and always try and write a hotel/studio review when I get back so I will make sure I do. We are used to greek 2* and enjoy a walk before and after dinner so aren't really too worried about the distance. We had looked at the santa catherina studios at first but that says a 3km walk to the town. However the thomson map puts them just above the town on a different road to the Anthis so it will be interesting to go and see if we can find them. I don't think the thomson map works well.

We go every May to one of the Greek islands but this will be our first time to samos. Only 8 weeks to go.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
667 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: email for Anthis Studios and a map!

I will look forward to your review then, if you happen to get an email address for them we would be so grateful. We discovered in Kefalonia last yr that my partner is allergic to mozzies so we ideally need a top floor room. It would be great to be able to request it in advance.

We too looked at that other hotel but it seemed like its a bit futher out but you are right, the travel agent maps are pretty useless.

We are Greek Island regulars too with a different one each yr, am so looking forward to Samos

Have a lovely time and cannot wait to read your review in due course.

+ thanks for your replies! :-)

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: email for Anthis Studios and a map!

I will ask if there is an email address - what time of year are you going? We don't have much trouble with mozzies in May. We were also in Kefalonia last year.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
667 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: email for Anthis Studios and a map!

we are going at the end of July/start of Aug and the mozzies in Kefalonia were awful at the same time last yr.

thanks so much

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
846 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: email for Anthis Studios and a map!

The Anthis is on the road to Hora just past the junction wth the Ireon road near the Samos Sun hotel & the Carrefour supermarket (very convenient). It is about a 30 minute walk on the flat to Pythagorion with reasonable pavements most of the way. We have stayed there but not for a few years & it was fine. Cheers 12barbluesman

8. Re: email for Anthis Studios and a map!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, October 23, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Pythagorion
Recent Conversations