We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyros in Lassi?

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Gyros in Lassi?

Could anybody tell me are there any places where you can buy Gyros in Lassi?I read at many forums that there aren't such places in Lassi ,and also no bakery?

I also would like to know some restaurants with not too high prices where you can eat or where you can buy food such as gyros,pizza,crapes etc.

We are coming on September the 3rd,I can't wait :)

Thanks!

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

We had some nice gyros at one of the beach bars when we visited there last month. Very jealous of you flying out there soon!

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

You've been in Lassi last month?tell me something more about it :)

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

We didn't actually stay in Lassi this time, we stayed in Agia Efimia but we spent two days there on the beach, doing some water sports. I previously stayed there with my partner 7 years ago. What would you like to know? :-)

Level Contributor
4,073 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

Hi Dragana. You can get gyros in Aqua Marina & some other restaurants & beach bars. There is a bakery on Argostoli that delivers to all the supermarkets early every morning. Most restaurants serve pizza & generally prices are standard due to the competition. It is generally quieter by Sept, that's why we go then. Enjoy

Great Malvern...
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

HI

Gyros is my on of my Greek favourites and I found it in lassi at the san Lorenso Restaurant it was great. There is no bakery but there is a new café that sells cakes called Mel's. There are Pizza on a lot of menus but there is also a restaurant with a pizza oven in the garden both of these are at the Argastoli end of lassi. I hope that you have a great time

Level Contributor
4,073 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

Bump

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
509 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

The restaurant with pizza wood oven is Paralos, fab pizzas and a great choice of Greek traditional food too, the lamb kleftico is wonderful, one of our favourites.

Dewsbury, England...
Level Contributor
46 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

hello tzogias taverna do plate gyros or pitta gyros both very good

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

Hi .yes u can.its called deli fresh can't miss it.my husband had one every day for lunch.in the middle of lasso near cash machine. And cheap too.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
57 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Gyros in Lassi?

went to lassi 18may this year as pete said tzogis do very good and the cheapest gyros in lassi...also do take aways at amazing price of 2euros.......zorbas also do them and very good ......im 62 and found lassi very boring but the scenery is marvellous

Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations