We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air con included??

Which Lassi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stockport
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Air con included??

Hello

Can any one help? I am looking to book for next year and am searching for accomodation that has air conditioning included in the price? don't mind either B&B or S/C. I realise that the intial booking cost itself may be a little more expensive. Many thanks.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
104 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air con included??

Hi,

in my experience if you book through a tour operator then you have to pay locally for aircon at around 35euro per week.

Last year we bought a large stand alone fan for 20euro and it was perfect.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,219 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air con included??

Generally speaking if you book a package Aircon is an extra. Book accommodation separately Aircon is usually included.

There are exceptions in both cases so make sure of exactly what is included.

Manchester
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air con included??

Most places have air con installed over the last few years as a way increasing there income. They usually do not let the companies included it in any price structure but will provide air con on a daily or weekly basis direct from them. My recollection is the charges are about 4 / 5 Euro's a day. Ask the tour operator if they have air con available in the apartments or ask on this forum if you know where you would like to stay. Remember to ask on the correct resort it will help with your answers.

At certain times of the season you may find that it is not required ie May or September?

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air con included??

Ionian sun as air con included, nine Muses , Makis Hotel. Pericles.

thes I know have it included

5. Re: Air con included??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 31, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations