We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire book now or when there?

Which Lassi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brighton/broadstairs
Level Contributor
18 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire book now or when there?

Hi We are going to lassi in aug and want a jeep is it cheaper to book now or just turn up and rent one? Thanks so much

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

I would book now as August can be busy . we always use Kostras at www.venusrentacar.gr He will deliver and pick up although he his based in Katelios. we now always have a jeep from airport for ou holiday.

Oh and theres no extras all cover is in his quote thats for FDW AND CDW

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

I would book now rather than when you arrive, we always use Greekstones they are based in Svoronata and will meet you at the airport and you can leave your car at the airport on your way home.

Also every thing is included in the price ie CDW

england
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

Greekstones will also deliver around the island to your apartment/hotel and provide a special price for pre-booking online.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

Express rent a car are based in Lassi and are superb, you could book before you go, they have always provied us with excellent service. Their web site s www.expressrentacar.gr and the e-mail is express@otenet.gr

London
Level Contributor
85 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

We've used CBR the last couple of times and have got a better rate by booking before. Pefanis/Pefkanis(?) were also meant to be very reasonable. Sounds like their cars had an ipod jack too which would've been nice!

Manchester
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

Book before you go and you will be sure of a car, if you check out the blogs on car hire on the island for this season they are running short of cars at the moment so I would suggest you contact some of them soon. One you can start with is Cefalonia rent a car in Lassi who we use a lot, there contact email is cefalonia_rentacar@yahoo.gr ask for F.A.O Poly (the owner) There prices are very competitive that's why we use then.

ESSEX
Level Contributor
144 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

In August I too would suggest reserving you vehicle on line - at Greekstones if you want my 3-times experience with them. Then when you go to get it , ummm and ahhh a bit about things, and you'll almost always get a deal. Assuming August is going to be bloody hot, an open top jeep is fun but will be hot and tiring, consider a car with air con?

anything else you want to know about roads/driving let me know.

Del

Edited: 3:31 am, July 30, 2012
Abergavenny
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

Hi we booked with pefanis car hire on line and it lot cheaper than booking in resort.we paying 120euro total. We booked it for august.hope this helps.

9. Re: Car hire book now or when there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations