We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

venia apartments ground floor apartments

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
venia apartments ground floor apartments

I'm considering venia apartments lassi, kefalonia for 6 nights in july and was wondering if anyone has stayed in the ground floor 2 bedroom apartments? if so did you have a view because whilst the reviews are good for this property they all talk about the top floor studio balconies and I can only find photos of the view from the studios not the actual ground floor apartments. Can anyone help me with this? many thanks

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: venia apartments ground floor apartments

Hi Kathy

Did you get a reply to your query, we are going to Lassi on Saturday and staying in a ground floor apartment at Venia

regards

Annette

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: venia apartments ground floor apartments

Hi Annette, no I didnt get any response but I still paid and booked for July because the location and price was right and they did say to me that there is a sea view so I am looking forward to hearing your comments and I'm sure it will be lovely. I hope you have a wonderful time kefalonia looks amazing....and if you remember please let me know if there is a seaview that we can enjoy from the terrace. Have a wonderful time. Cheers, Kathy

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: venia apartments ground floor apartments

Hi Kathy

We are off in the morning so will let you know what the apartments are like. We have been to Kefalonia several times and stayed in Lassi once. Once you've been you get hooked and have to go back.

regards

Annette

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: venia apartments ground floor apartments

Bon Voyage Annette, have a wonderful holiday!

Regards,

Kathy

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: venia apartments ground floor apartments

Hi Kathy

Just returned from Venia, Lassi. We stayed in downstairs apartment and you do have a lovely sea view. There is satelite tv but could only get 2 english stations, the kitchen is very small and could do with updating, 2 rooms one with double bed which is also living room and a twin bedroom.There is a shower curtain but the bathroom gets wet through when you have a shower and is very dangerous as the shower curtain is about 6 inches too short and you only get hand towels, no bath towels. Maid cleans 3 times a week. Owners are very friendly and the garden is lovely. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Nettie

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: venia apartments ground floor apartments

HI Nettie, thanks so so much for remembering to get back to me. I'm pleased it has a seaview, I'm not too fussed about the other things because really its more about being able to sit out and enjoy the view for us, I would hate to stay somewhere that had no view to come back to at the end of the day. I hope you enjoyed yourselves, is Kefalonia lovely? Thank you so very much once again.

warmest regards, Kathy

7. Re: venia apartments ground floor apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, November 14, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Lassi