We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
60 posts
22 reviews
16 helpful votes
Ideas

Hi we are coming to Lassi for the first time 2nd July for 11 nights with our 16 yr old daughter and would like a few ideas of must sees. We usually hire a car when we have been to Crete but the mountain roads (sheer drops) terrify me ! Are the roads here the same ? Alternatively any excursion recommendations ? Thank you

12 replies to this topic
Dewsbury, England...
Level Contributor
65 posts
17 reviews
9 helpful votes
1. Re: Ideas

Hello, Panem tours do Kefalonia island tour or Ithika tours. The Kefalonia tour will take you to all the well knows spots. Drogarati caves, Melissani Lake. It's a good way to spend a day out. The Ithika tour involves a boat ride.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
45 reviews
34 helpful votes
2. Re: Ideas

Driving is easy in Kefalonia and theres not that many sheer drops. Worth hiring a car for a few days you can do the lakes and caves at your lesure . Visit beautiful Assos and Fisquardo, St Georges Castle. Lunch at Kastro Taverna or the Olive Lounge. Would recommend a boat trip from Argostoli we do The Queen Bee. great day out with Peter and George small boat max 25 people includes Lunch all drinks and all homemade Greek food. You can book on line or FB page. Plenty places like St Gerassimo and the winery next to it.

Level Contributor
5,715 posts
33 reviews
19 helpful votes
3. Re: Ideas

Hi, there's both Panem Tours & Etam Travel in Lassi for tours, or boat trips from Argostoli harbour with Queen Bee, Lady O or Glass Bottom Boat

swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,369 posts
281 reviews
194 helpful votes
4. Re: Ideas

It has been a few years since we were last in Kafalonia,but if the 3 island boat trip is still running i would highly recommend that.

It takes in Meganissi,Lefkada and Skorpios Island,it's a lovely relaxing day out and is still one of my favourite boat trips amongst the Greek islands.

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
60 posts
22 reviews
16 helpful votes
5. Re: Ideas

Thank you all thats really helpful, ill look them all up. I like the idea of boat trip to Ithika too.

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
60 posts
22 reviews
16 helpful votes
6. Re: Ideas

The 3 island trip sounds fab !

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,230 posts
30 reviews
33 helpful votes
7. Re: Ideas

The 3 island tour is indeed still running and is excellent however it doesn’t operate from Lassi, Argostoli or elsewhere in the south of the island.

You would need to travel to Agia Efimia or Fiscardo to take the trip

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
426 posts
149 reviews
107 helpful votes
8. Re: Ideas

I too think 3 island sounds fab.Can you get a bus to the correct port?

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,986 posts
90 reviews
66 helpful votes
9. Re: Ideas

Hi,

Yes you can get a bus to either Agia Efimia or Fiscardo but they will not get you there in time for the trip. However look at Panel and Etam websites and one of them, I am almost certain, do a coach trip that takes you to Agia Efimia and onto the cruise. Dearer than just the cruise but no bus fare. Also some Tour Operators run the trip.

Bob

Level Contributor
5,715 posts
33 reviews
19 helpful votes
10. Re: Ideas

Etam advertise it outside Lassi shop

Reply to: Ideas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations