We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malibu Studios & Apartments

North Wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Malibu Studios & Apartments

Hi all ..after some info on the Malibu Studios & Apartments ..I think they could be new for this season

Can't find any info at all regarding them.....Any help appreciated...

Cheers,

Eddy,

N wales

14 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
5,269 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

Hi Eddy, yes they new for this year so no info/reviews yet. They are close to Makris Gialos as location states & close to the former Malibu pool bar(long gone & demolished) between Angelika's & Silo

North Wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

Thanks .. Thought it was a new place..just hoping someone currently in resort could shed some light on the establishment....Only problem is no pool there....Cheers Eddy

Level Contributor
5,269 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

Hi, only 3mons walk to Makris Gialos beach or you can use pool at Silo or Marianna’s

North Wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

OK ...that handy to know... It's been 20 years since we last visited so I'm a bit rusty on certain areas we stayed at the Lorenzo hotel last time... Thanks very much for your help it's much appreciated as I say...👍

Level Contributor
5,269 posts
33 reviews
5. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

No prob, Enjoy

North Wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

Took a leap of Faith and booked without seeing any reviews...Just hope it's not a mistake...If its all new it SHOULD BE OK....He said nervously....

Level Contributor
5,269 posts
33 reviews
7. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

Wouldn't worry as you say it's new & standards in Lassi generally good or better they know how good the competition is locally so will have to compete.When you goin Eddy??

North Wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

Not going Until the end of August..So hope some info appears before then...I have found references/Reviews for the place from October 2017 on air B&B...And one from April this year...But not sure how "pukka" some of these are..I prefer to rely on Tripadvisor for reviews usually...It's advertised all over the web..But reviews are thin on the ground at present....Been going to Kefalonia for years...And I have found that if you do good forward planning, you can have a lovely Holiday...We usually go to Skala and the surrounding area...But liked Lassi , as its got good beaches..And is local to Argostoli..Which makes for a nice day /night out...Its probably changed a bit in 20 years..Cheers Eddy..

Level Contributor
5,269 posts
33 reviews
9. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

Every business has to start off, Regina a couple of yrs ago, Stavento last & now Malibu. Always recommend people do their homework & you are, it'll be settled in by then👍 Lassi still far from overdeveloped with farm land olive groves still there. Might see you for a 🍺 b there end Aug for 3wks😀

North Wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Malibu Studios & Apartments

Glad to hear that it sounds largely the same as our last visit..Its what keeps us going back....Got something to look forward to now...Is there anywhere in Lassi where you can rent safe deposit boxes ?...Cheers Eddy.

Reply to: Malibu Studios & Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lassi