We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Luna Apts..

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
La Luna Apts..

Hi,

We've just booked 2 weeks in these apartments travelling on 12 July, myself, wife & 12 yr old son. This will be our 1st visit to Crete and chose Stalis as it comes across as a family freindly resort but thats as far as our knowledge goes really ! So basicly we're trying to find out about the La Luna and its location to town etc....We're looking forward to our holiday immensley as we like trying somewhere new & basic but clean suits us fine so any general info would be greatly appreciated !

Many thanks !!

1. Re: La Luna Apts..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:15 pm, July 28, 2017
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Luna Apts..

Hi npj60,

Thanks for the reply & the info was everything we needed. We've booked a studio as I had a feeling the annexe rooms were in the La Luna 2 so hopefully we're staying in La Luna 1 which is our preferred choice and no we didn't book direct with them which I hope wasn't a mistake on my part. It now definatley seems the right choice for us regarding both accomodation & resort so roll on July and I may well take you up on the offer of further general resort info and any advice regarding transfers would be extremley useful ie best & not necessaliry the cheapest....thanks again !

3. Re: La Luna Apts..

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:24 pm, July 29, 2017
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Luna Apts..

You most definatley will but thanks for all the great info up to now...cheers !

London, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Luna Apts..

Do the Luna Apartments have rooms, annexe or otherwise that they would rent for the whole of the Summer 2013 ? If so, any idea of the cost /

Thanks.

Nigel. Kent.

6. Re: La Luna Apts..

Removed on: 2:25 pm, July 29, 2017
London, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: La Luna Apts..

That's great. Will do.

Nigel. Kent.

Stroud, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: La Luna Apts..

sorry for jumping in but could someone post la lunas website address i cant find it. I would like to book laluna 1 but cant find out how thanks

9. Re: La Luna Apts..

Removed on: 2:25 pm, July 29, 2017
scotland
Level Contributor
77 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: La Luna Apts..

Hello pleases note as far as I know,they only pick you up if you book direct with them,couple last year booked through low cost holidays,they had to get a taxi,and they were a day flight

Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations