We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

england
Level Contributor
119 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

Got back last night from Crete . Well what can i say , I loved it ! So much so we would like to return next year .I stayed at the Aggelo hotel which is attached to Kostas Tavern. The hotel was just wonderful and the hospitality we received was just brilliant ! I have been to 3 other Greek islands and by far Crete has been the friendliest . Stalis was the perfect resort . Not too lively but not too quiet either. I also found the cost of things not too bad either. If anyone is thinking of booking to go to Crete and have never been before , my advice would be just do it ! You wont get better

Angie

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

Hi Angie

Good to hear how much you enjoyed Crete and Stalis, have you booked for next year yet? ;0)

england
Level Contributor
119 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

Well Easyjet haven't released their flights for next August yet ( not that I have looked ) lol. We don't generally go back to the same place more than once but this will be a rule breaker !

3. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:12 pm, July 24, 2017
england
Level Contributor
119 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

The Aggelo was just perfect, if you go for a meal at Kostas tavern he will gladly show you around . Even know I like an apartment normally , I just took a travel kettle and there was fridge in there already . Thanks for the help you gave me before I went .

Edited: 11:01 am, August 25, 2012
5. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

england
Level Contributor
119 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

It's the Greek night on a Saturday so I would recommend you pass by in the day time and book

7. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

Bristol, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

We were exactly the same Angie - we're going back to Stalis in three weeks time and this is the first time I've ever been back to the same place twice :-) We LOVED Stalis and I'm sooo excited about going back :-)

Glad you had a great time!! :-)

9. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,383 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back from Stalis- newbie to Crete

Have a wonderful holiday npj60 :-)

Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations