We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant

Which Stalis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant

Hi we are going to Stalis the beginning of september (counting the days).and i was wondering if the Artemis restaurant is still there and also if the Africa Bar still has ouzo time.

Malia, Greece
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant

you should be looking at about 20euro a day car hire

ive heard curry park is good not heard anything bad about it

Newry, Northern...
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant

Hi devestated to hear the Kings Head has gone was one of our faves on our Stalis visits 2008 and 2010. Seven days and counting four us and four very excited kiddos Cian Malia Mary and Zion. As it is Mary's seventh birthday on the 23rd its partee time from day one, of course celebrating by smashing plates in the special corner in Team G.B (Marias Golden Beach) that is. Star Beach, Water City, Marias Kostas Korali Dywers, Slainte Nemo and the Red Lion here we come. Shame about the Kings Head once again.

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurant

The Kings Head actually closed during last season in 2011 so, yes, it is a shame. It was quiet in there over the previous couple of years so I'm not all that surprised - another victim of the wave of AI visitors inflicting Stalis and other places across Greece I'm afraid.

NORTHUMBERLAND
Level Contributor
49 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurant

Hi loubo 69 there is a nice chinese (very good value) beside the small church ,which is right in the middle of the resort. They do special three course meals and you always get a free drink after your meal. As for car hire I am not sure about the prices but there are a few car hire places in the resort look for the best deals, Enjoy your holiday only 15 DAYS TO GO!!!! Yamas We will be in Slanties Irish bar most late evenings which is a great sports bar with some fab Irish music It would be good to see you there, You wont be able to miss us,,,,,, the big geordie lad and the wife regards Kim

Edited: 4:46 pm, August 15, 2012
Scotland
Level Contributor
214 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Restaurant

curry park is an excellent restaraunt.

recomend the Indian as it does both chinese and Indian.

we ate there twice and both were probably the best 2 meals we had there.

bath
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Restaurant

Just got back and we were sat in the Africa bar friday night ! so it is still there it is the one just pass the beachcomber bar , which is lit up then you go down a slope ,it is still the same guy in there serving as last year ! pehaps someone has got the names mixed up ??

Malia, Greece
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Restaurant

Yes i was wrong there was another up the far end towards malia which i was told was called Africa bar too.

the one by the beachcomber is indeed still there i walked past it last night!

Sorry for the miss-information

Lingfield, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Restaurant

Thank you for your replies.

I have just been quoted 190 euros for car hire for 11days, is that reasonable or would I be able to get it cheaper?

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
3,958 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Restaurant

That's very reasonable/cheap. But beware, cheapest is not usually the best, particularly with something like car hire!

20. Re: Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 27, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Stalis