We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight to Corfu

wales
Level Contributor
19 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Flight to Corfu

Hi All need a little information flying to corfu for 2 weeks on the 29/6/2012 with thompson flights They say my flight is not ATOL protected. What i need to know is if there is a strike at corfu airport but I am there ready to fly home and they can not land am I at fault or must thompson still fly me home at there expense. Am looking into buying extra insurace but if thompson are liable I dont see the point in taking insurance for my flight. We have taken out health insurance but I suppose we will have to take the extra out anyway. Thanks to everyone have great holidays and enjoy CHEERS

1. Re: Flight to Corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:41 am, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Stalis