We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stalis Next Year

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Stalis Next Year

Me and my girlfriend are thinking of booking up for Stalis around July/August next year. We want a chilled holiday which is why we opted not to go to the centre Malia, but at the same time wanted to be within easy reach of the lively nightlife!

We know we will be within easy reach of Malia and I daresay we'll venture in on a few occasions. But is there a decent enough nightlife in Stalis itself? Does it have its own strip? We'd like somewhere with a good choice of nice restaurants and bars.

Also, what kind of budget should we be looking to bring for 2 weeks self catering per person? Are prices in the restaurants and bars reasonable?

Finally, we have been looking at staying at the Dionysos appartments. It seems to be nice enough and the reviews are generally good. Has anybody on the forum been there that could tell us what it's like?

Thanks in advance!

Darren & Lisa

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Stalis Next Year

Well folks off to Stalis tomorrow, thanks to everyone for their help and advice.

Will write a review when I'm back!

Darren

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Stalis Next Year

Have a fantastic time! :o)

I've been back nearly 8 weeks and I'm still suffering from PSD (Post-Stalis Depression)!

Cass

33. Re: Stalis Next Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:00 pm, July 23, 2017
34. Re: Stalis Next Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Stalis