We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latania Studio Apartments

Barry S.Wales
Level Contributor
196 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Latania Studio Apartments

Hi can anyone tell me what these are like

what the hosts are like , beer, food and anything else you can think about

going on 14 july 2011

cheers

Jersey
Level Contributor
54 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

The main thing is - did you have a good holiday - I hope you all enjoyed yourselves x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

We had an impromptu stay at the Latania for a few days last week due to overbooking at the Sunshine Apartments - it wasn't a problem - Latania was very clean and we had free air conditioning for the inconvenience.

The reason for this post was just to say that I was pleased to see the Latania seemed to be doing well this season despite their early setbacks with Thomson/First Choice. They seemed to be quite full and it was busy around the pool - a lovely place to stay.

Wolverhampton
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,223 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

Thats good to hear they have plenty in there.

Skegness, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
94. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

just thought i'd add i've stayed at latania 3 times before and they've been wonderful everytime,ideally situated far enough from malia but with ample nightlife,restaurants and watersports for everyones needs.as for the balconies there have always been railings or other barriers in place far as i can remember.will post an update when i get back..

Ormskirk
Level Contributor
80 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
95. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

Staying self catering at Latania in August and just wondering if they do breakfast? If so, is it continental?

Skegness, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

not as i recall but the bar direct opposite doe's

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
97. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

Susannah, we've just come back from a stay at Latania. There is a good breakfast menu from full english to continental to eggs on toast. Good value (about 5 euro for...eggs, bacon, bean, mushrooms, tomato, sausage, toast, jam, butter, tea/coffee and juice and about 3 euro for a smaller breakfast). we heartly recommend their freshly squeezed orange juice - also 3 euro but worth it. we are a picky family when it comes to the first meal of the day. this is available pretty much all day (until the evening!) there is a good range of other bar meals, including greek salad.

Also - there is a supermarket just at the end of the driveway, which is reasonably priced if you want to buy a few bits for self catering. The things we found were very expensive everywhere were suncream, hair conditioner and shampoo and UK breakfast cereals. bring your own if you are fussy and on a budget. Have a good time.

Ormskirk
Level Contributor
80 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
98. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

Thanks Caroline that's really helpful. Hope you enjoyed your holiday. We are all really looking forward to going to Latania in August. Do you recommend any restaurants, tavernas etc for evening meal?

99. Re: Latania Studio Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 12, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations