We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malliotakis apartments

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Malliotakis apartments

Hi has anyone stayed here recently. Most of the reviews are quite old and mention about paying for loungers. I can see it has been renovated and there is now aircon but there are no me til s about whether they stil, charge for loungers by the pool - I can understand charging by the beach

Also location. Am I right in thinking this is by the beachcomber? Have stayed in stalis a few times but trying to get my bearings

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malliotakis apartments

Hi catkitty157

Sorry, I can't help you with your sunlounger questions, but I can confirm that the Malliotakis apartments are just along the beach road from Beachcomber, on the same side.

Cass

2. Re: Malliotakis apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 24, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations