We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rentals *Liberia to Tambor*

Kitchener, Ontario
5 posts
Save Topic
Car rentals *Liberia to Tambor*

I am flying into Liberia airport and was thinking of rental a car and driving down to the ferry in punarenas which we will then cross over and move onto Tambor. I can't seem to find a car rental company that I can do a pick up in liberia but drop off in Tambor. Does anyone know of a company that can meet my needs??

Thanks for any info.

Leeann

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,187 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rentals *Liberia to Tambor*

Hi 4become1

My suggestion ...maybe try to contact your hotel in Tambor and ask them if they have any advice about t a rent a car that can help you...did you already try ALAMO, NATIONAL, TOYOTA...

And maybe the best you can do is ...drive all the way to Tambor without taking the bridge detour ...LA AMISTAD BRIDGE...even that the road between Nicoya to Tambor is bad...in a way does not make any sense drive that much around the gulf to get back to the tip of the Peninsula again!!

Luis Road Advisor

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!!

2. Re: Car rentals *Liberia to Tambor*

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 08, 2009