We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Tango Mar

6 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants near Tango Mar

Hello! Staying at Tango Mar soon. Have car. Looking for affordable and good dining options. Many thanks!

Vista Hermosa B&B Restaurant
$$ - $$$, International, South American
Mar y Sol
$$ - $$$, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Restaurant  and Cafe Cristina
$$ - $$$, Costa Rican, Seafood, South American
4 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
8,293 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Tango Mar

If you go to the reviews of your hotel on TA, at the bottom, you will see Nearby Restaurants, as well as Nearby Attractions, etc. - https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g644… . Each has lots of own reviews.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
661 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Tango Mar

Henry's Pizza in Tambor not only has good pizza but ribs, salads, and pasta. Henry is closed on Tuesday. Try Wonderland and Tierra y Fuego, both located in Delicias. They are only open Thursday thru Sunday. La Josefina in Cobano is pretty good. For a good breakfast go to Me Huele a Café, also located in Cobano.

My hubby and I like dining at Tango Mar. We especially like the restaurant on the beach for lunch. Clandestina's in Montezuma gets good reviews from my friends, but we've never eaten there - have only visited the butterfly farm. If you like Italian go to Chelo's in Montezuma.

Mentioned in this post
Tambor
Tambor
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Montezuma
Montezuma
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Tango Mar

Thanks for taking the time to tell us all that! Super helpful. Blessings to you

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
661 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Tango Mar

I didn't mention El Tronco before as it was closed, but it has since reopened with a new chef. It is located in Tambor on the road to Cobano. When you are headed to Tango Mar, you will see the sign on the right hand side. It's a big sign with the Coca Cola emblem. In fact, it's located across the road that will lead you to Henry's Pizza. Anyway, we haven't eaten there since they reopened, but our friend said their chicken parm is very good. I don't know what else is on the menu. They used to have steak, fish, and chicken. They also used to be closed on Monday, but I don't know if this is still the case.

Mentioned in this post
Tambor
Tambor
Reply to: Restaurants near Tango Mar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted