We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Pangani
Search

TIides Lodge Pangani

Manchester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
TIides Lodge Pangani
Save

My husband and i are going to the Tides Lodge Pangani for a 2 week holiday late September. Do we need to take any other clothing than swimwear shorts and T shirts.

We are on an all inclusive basis so will need to take much money, if so is is best to take pounds or dollars. (we live in the UK)

Nic's Tented Lodge - Mkoma Bay
Nic's Tented Lodge - Mkoma Bay
#2 of 15 Specialty lodging in Pangani
Tembo Kijani EcoLodge
Tembo Kijani EcoLodge
#3 of 15 Specialty lodging in Pangani
Emayani Beach Lodge
Emayani Beach Lodge
#4 of 15 Specialty lodging in Pangani
2 replies to this topic
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
41,795 posts
524 reviews
490 helpful votes
1. Re: TIides Lodge Pangani
Save

I should take long sleeved shirts and long trousers too. Wear these around dusk, with repellent , to keep the Mossies at Bay. don't forget your Yellow Fever Certificate.

Change your ££ at the airport for what you may need as spending money. change any surplus back before you leave.

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: TIides Lodge Pangani
Save

I strongly advise you to contact the lodge itself - the owners live in UK and you can call them directly 01869 340887 or e-mail on info@thetideslodge.com They will give you proper advice about the tides - please don't listen to the would-be experts on everything African that can plague these sites with in accurate advice.

Firstly you only need a Yellow Fever Certificate if you are coming from a Yellow Fever zone - UK is not - so save yourself some money and a sore arm and don't get the jab

Secondly you can use £ at The Tides Lodge if you wish.

You will have a great time at The Tides and do enjoy.

Reply to: TIides Lodge Pangani
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pangani
Recent Conversations