We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mary's dental clinic

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Phoenix, Arizona
2 posts
Save Topic
Mary's dental clinic

Has anyone had a root canal done there? How was the experience?

Sun Lakes, Arizona
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Mary's dental clinic

I like Vega Endodontics - 1st street - down on the right . Mateo and Xiomara are both endodontists. It was $250 the last time I was there. Used them in 2009, 2010, and 2012 with no problems afterwards. Tel:01152(658)517-3469

Bullhead City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mary's dental clinic

I just had a root canal done on 09-04-2012, at Vega Endodontics in Algodones, Mexico. Mateo, and Xiomara do excellent work, and they specialize in root canals. The cost was $250.00 and well worth every penny. Here is their contact info: vegaendodontics@yahoo.com

This is the office where you want your root canals preformed.

You can get root canals done a little bit cheaper, but you get what you pay for, so have the work done by these professionals.

Orofino, Idaho
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Mary's dental clinic

Yes, Last year in Sep.. 2012 Had a root canal with other work and was very happy with the work. will

be going down again this September to get some more work done. the dentist was Dre. Liliana Iveth Lopeze Lares could be the best Professional Dentist have had work done buy. Dan

4. Re: Mary's dental clinic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 14, 2014