We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's March 22...any butter yet??

TORONTO
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
It's March 22...any butter yet??

Nothing like buttered toast or perhaps with Lobster.

What's the deal? Do VILLAs get butter over PARKers? Do I need to to freeze it and bring it over in my suitcase???

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: It's March 22...any butter yet??

I was there from Mar. 20-27 and there was butter the whole time at the buffet and the a-la-cartes I went to. One of the a-la-carte restaurant had the butter in a large bowl with some water to keep it cool (I am guessing) as it was up in the 30s until a cold front came in on Mar. 26. The butter is cut up in small pieces by the staff; not individually wrapped like I saw at other Cuban resorts in the past.

Ontario
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: It's March 22...any butter yet??

The heck with the butter...... more of a problem was.... no vino blanco for 2 days last week!!! Now that was a problem!!! Not a bottle of white wine existed anywhere in the resort..... kid you not!! Eventually they must have recd. a shipment... and there it was again. I don't drink red wine, and had to resort to champagne!! Oh my.... not really a bad compromise when I think of it ... lol

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,910 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: It's March 22...any butter yet??

LOL OntarioVino.

Hamilton
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: It's March 22...any butter yet??

OK, my 2 cents worth. We were at IE Mar23 - 30. Bowls and bowls and bowls of butter at the buffet with ice cubes to keep it cool. Mar 25th was soooo hot the huge bowls of butter was just melting. Shame, really. BTW, CANBEACH you're funny.

15. Re: It's March 22...any butter yet??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 07, 2014