We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for the person responsible for the rooms

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for the person responsible for the rooms

Hello everybody

My husband, my 2 toddlers and I are going to Iberostar Ensenachos at the end of May. We would like to send an email with the request of the building and to make sure that our room has 1 roller bed for my 4 years old and a crib for 2 years old.

Can some one provide me with the email address of the person in the resort who is responsible for the room requests and also the email address of Brenda who is a general manager there?

This will be our second trip to Cuba and the first one was not very pleasant but we decided to give it a try again.

Thank you

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,878 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Email address for the person responsible for the rooms

Cecemac I will send you a PM.

Anyone else, please send me a PM as I may miss you request in the forum....but I will always be notified if you send me a PM.

toronto
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Email address for the person responsible for the rooms

Hi

I would also greatly appreciate Brenda's direct email address, if you still have it.

Thank you,

Sandy

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,878 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Email address for the person responsible for the rooms

Sandy...I sent you a PM.

14. Re: Email address for the person responsible for the rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2014