We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather forecast

Toronto
8 posts
Save Topic
weather forecast

Hi!

I was just wondering if anybody knows if the weather forecast for Caibarien accurate? I'm going on Tuesday and its showing rain and clouds all week! :( Really hoping for some sun!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather forecast

it always says rain and clouds, I wouldn't worry I am sure you'll have sunshine!!

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather forecast

I saw forecast of rain before we were going down.....We were there for a week (arrived back home on Saturday). We had rain on 2 nights.....it was like someone turned on a tap for less than 2 minutes and then turned it off.....the down pour was over in a matter of seconds....during the day sun was shining. We took a trip to Remedios 1 day and it was over cast there for an hour and then the sun was out, but the next day we were told it had rained at the resort during the day.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
16,915 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather forecast

Weather forecasts for Cuba in the autumn almost always show rain - most people experience something like Sue B describes.

Edited: 11:09 pm, November 25, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather forecast

bring a light sweater ... it does get a little chilly at night :)

Toronto
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather forecast

Thank you so much for replying! I'm keeping my fingers crossed

montreal
Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather forecast

Is Remedios worth going to ,we are going to Ensenachos 6th Jult for 1 week need somewhere to go or do ?

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather forecast

Remedios is nice to walk around and see. There is not much to do either than check out the old buildings and sit down and have a drink or a bite to eat. Check out the big church at teh town center and get a tour of the history of it. We took a taxi as we were visiting our friends for the day who live there. They are the ones that gave us a private history tour.

8. Re: weather forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Ensenachos