We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

Is it easy to travel from From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro, and Canet,and San Pol for a few hours outing ... Thanks

Anthony

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

Hola,

It´s quite easy. You have a train every thirty minutes

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

Thanks Jose

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

Hi. I'm going in April too. Think about traveling more then beach lol do you know if I can get this train early morning and come back to Malgrat very late? Or is just day time more... Thanks :)

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

When i be away on holidays i alwasys try to see as much as i can new places in the area and thats what i am planning to do in April while i will be again in Malgrat de Mar. I was in Malgrat nearly two years aga and visited ,Barcellona, Blanes,Tossa De Mar and LLoret de Mar. This time i am planning to visit Cenet De Mar and San Pol de Mar and i may visit Mataro too. When i asked someone told me trains from Santa Susana Train Station which is very near goes every half an hour. The train line goes trough all beaches of the Maresme coast. So it a nice ride. But still i have to check if train stay late. But what i n say is hat from hotel we was i noted trains stops appx 11pm. Hope you will enjoy your holiday.

Malgrat de Mar...
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

train timetable here

…gencat.cat/portal/…

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

Thank you for all info :). I'm really worried about fly and hotel because ppl text about so many problems witch "cheap" holidays :( but how long I can visit places around - it will be nice time :))

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

It'll be fine. I booked on the beach last year and like u I was worried cos was cheap. It was fine! Goin from manchester April 8th with my daughter n my only concern now is the weather!! Just looks like rain all the time!

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

It'll be fine. I booked on the beach last year and like u I was worried cos was cheap. It was fine! Goin from manchester April 8th with my daughter n my only concern now is the weather!! Just looks like rain all the time!

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

I have booked hotels with On the Beach Holidays without any problems ... But i always booked my flights direct with airlines direct. Same i have done this time for my holiday in Malgrat De Mar ... I have booked flights direct with Ryanair then i booked my Hotel trough Travelrepublic ... Then i settled our airport transfers ... Now i am preparing details in a file so all will be plannned for us and i will not loose time while i be on our holiday. I am hoping that this holiday will go as well for us as same the others holidays that i planned in the pass.

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: From Malgrat De Mar to Mataro

Thank you :) I booked all on the beach. Transfer, fly, hotel.... Can't wait now! Wish you all great holidays every time :)))

Get answers to your questions about Malgrat de Mar