We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st 2 weeks in September

Swansea, South Wales
Level Contributor
194 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
1st 2 weeks in September

Hello,

My husband & I will be visiting Malgrat for our 3rd time on 2nd Sept for 2 weeks (staying in Reymar Playa - mixed reviews, but we'll use it as a base). We've not been this time of year before - usually go early June.

What temperatures can we expect? (anything aboive 20.c sounds great!) and would we need to pack cardy's/jumpers etc for the evenings? (we expect to do some walking between the old town & Santa Susanna).

Also is much open this time of year? Remember the Alhambra hotel fondly, so hope to have a few drinks there on some evenings :-)

Thank you!

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,032 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st 2 weeks in September

Not been at that time but have stayed in that hotel, fantastic location! Right on the front. We had want they call a promo room and it was tiny! But we had a big balcony with a fab view.

At a guess I would say you should be ok with the weather, we have neen in may and it was pleasant early 20s ish and also in august when it was roasting. prob need a cardy for the evening

Malgrat de Mar...
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,302 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st 2 weeks in September

this is a great time of year to be there.

everything will be open. the weather should be excellent. i would expect temp around 25-30 daytime and 15-20 at night.

you will be unlucky if you need to wear a jacket etc at night.

i would echo the above poster re promo rooms at this hotel. this is the bit that seems to get the most complaints and they do charge you if you want to be "upgraded" to a normal room.

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st 2 weeks in September

I have booked a flight to Girona, torn whether to stay in Lloret de Mar or Malgrat, leaning towards Malgrat, where is good to stay, might give Reymar Playa a go, do you have kitchen facilites there?

4. Re: 1st 2 weeks in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malgrat de Mar