We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reymar Hotel

brum
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Reymar Hotel

Hello to Independant Traveller and anyone else who may be ablte to help. I am stayng at the Reymar end of May and i am just after as much info as possible.

Do I need an electric plug socket converter(kids chargers etc)

Do I need towels(2 adults 3 children)

What is the pool like

What is the food like

Do I need to leave a room deposit

Any other helpful information would be very much appreciated

Thank you

Steve

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reymar Hotel

we were at the reymar playa, the only socket in the room (we had a promo can't speak for the others) was in the middle of the headboard! luckily we always take one of those 4 way extension things so we only need one adaptor, then we can plug all the chargers in and they don't get lost.

bathroom towels are provided, thnk they were changed every day,

pool was nice, bit cool in may but doable!

we were only b and b so not sure about the food, bfast was the usual spread, nothing fantastic. if you don't like the food it's not the dearest place in the world to eat out anyway.

didn't pay a room deposit.

ask for a room on a high floor, lovely views, we were on the 7th and on the corner and had mountains to one side and sea to the other, balcony size went someway to making up for the room

brum
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reymar Hotel

Thanks for the feedback but am I right in thinking the reymar playa is different to the Reymar?

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,901 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reymar Hotel

Yes they are two different hotel ok close to each other and same ownership......i knoow as we are booked at reymar hotel for May......hope that you too will have a nice holiday. Anthony-Malta

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,901 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reymar Hotel

We have just got back home from a great 4 night stay at the Reymar Hotel in Malgrat De Mar......Again this was thanks to Travelrepublic Great Hotel Rates...This was a nice clean 3 star hotel. Wonder how some people have done such a bad reviews on this Hotel.... I am sure those who done these bad reviews are people that go for a cheap 3 star hotel and they still expects to get a 5 star service... Some said food was bad.... I suggest to these type of people to book a 5 star hotel next time or it will be better for them to eat out in a Ala Cart Restaurants..... I booked two rooms on full board basis and we was given 2 rooms next to each other, room 415 and room 416 both with balcony and both sea front rooms. Well done to all the staff of the Reymar Hotel and again a big thanks to Travel Republic....... Sure i will again book my next hotel for my next holiday with Travelrepublic.......

Anthony-Malta

brum
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Reymar Hotel

Thanks for the update as we go friday. Really glad you had a good holiday.

Can you just let me know do I need to take towels? and do i need an electric plug socket convertor for the kids game and chargers etc. or will the uk plugs work?

southern england
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reymar Hotel

you will need to take an adaptor for all british style plugs.

i suggest you take 1 adaptor and a 4 gang extension lead.

re towels, they provide bath towels for showering etc but not beach towels. you can buy beach towels in the local shops for €5, and just leave them behind if you have a problem with excess weight.

brum
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Reymar Hotel

Thanks roll on friday :))))))

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,901 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reymar Hotel

As Jimd said take adaptor spain are the two pin.... in bedroom one plug there was,so better take a adaptor and also an extansion as plugs are a bit in high and eletric kettle wire is not long enough.... if you like tea take with you a holiday small kettle.

Have a nice holiday

Anthony-Malta

9. Re: Reymar Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Malgrat de Mar