We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas4you menorca

scotland
Level Contributor
89 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Villas4you menorca

Hi has any body out there any where stayed at .Villas4you menorca .If so could you give me some info as cant find any info on Trip Advisor any where looks lovley been before but only on cruise stop .Its lovley with all the wee white washed we houses lovley sleepy village .Sorry ment to say we were at Mahon for our cruise stop .x

11. Re: Villas4you menorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:21 am, December 27, 2013
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Villas4you menorca

Dettoforian's problem has long been sorted out to her satisfaction so I am surprised that her negative post regarding Travel Menorca still remains. We take pride in our business and clients and offer a wide range of great quality villas and apartments. Note - we also advertise on Owners Direct as do many other larger companies now. it is no longer the domain of the private owner.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,400 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Villas4you menorca

Hi Menorcakay

The post you mention is not on this thread but I vaguely remember it . If things were resolved to everyone's satisfaction and you would like dettorifan to remove it why not PM her and ask her to consider removing it using the "remove my post" option in the report inappropriate content menu - unless a post is contrary to TA posting rules in the first place, even if it is out of date/superceeded the only person who can remove it is the poster themselves

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Villas4you menorca

TravelMenorca has been around in connection with Menorca for many years and I would personally say is very good. All agents have occasional problems and one 'bad' event in many should not be taken out of context.

15. Re: Villas4you menorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mahon
Recent Conversations