We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

29th April too early?

Scotland
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
29th April too early?

Went to SA in October and loved it. However a few restaurants and bars were talking about closing up for the winter. Looking to go back early may, but the 29th of April is so much cheaper. Would a lot still be shut in April? Thanks in advance!

Everywhere
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 29th April too early?

It's only a couple of days before the start of the official season, some tourist places will have already opened, but even without them it will be fine. If you like the price.....then go for it.

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 29th April too early?

The restaurants and bars around the marina are probably last to reopen for the summer. A lot depends on the weather. If it's really good at that time, places will open earlier than they normally might. I remember a May when there had been a lot of rain early in the month and which delayed openings. However, SE always has plenty open for the local population. We are going for a few days earlier in April next year and expect to find enough open to keep us going.

Scotland
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 29th April too early?

Thanks for your replies. We did like a couple of the restaurants down at the marina, so it would be nice to go to them again. Are they usually still closed in early May?

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 29th April too early?

They are usually open, but as I said earlier, if the weather was not good, they could delay until it picked up. But this is unlikely so don't let it put you off. I've only known it happen once in the last few years.

Santa Eulalia del...
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,653 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 29th April too early?

Hopefully you wont be heading out for the heat and warm sea at that time...

Scotland
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 29th April too early?

I'm just hoping that it won't rain... but it rained when we we there in October! I tend to take the Scottish weather with me...

7. Re: 29th April too early?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 09, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics