We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any traditional Spanish towns?

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond upon thames
Level Contributor
62 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Any traditional Spanish towns?

Hi

We are staying at invisa figueral resort es figueral ibiza and was wondering if there are any traditional Spanish towns nearby any one can point out or know of any trips for a family of four with kids aged 6&4? I have heard of a horse riding ranch if anyone can help tell me how you get there or a national park forest etc?We normally holiday in turkey and Egypt & like to explore the surrounding area. We don't drive so would have to use bus etc or taxi

Ibiza
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any traditional Spanish towns?

HI,

You would want to go to the old town of Ibiza, up to the castle...Ibiza Town is one of the oldest running towns in the world.. San Carlos is a quaint little Spanish town, which you would go through at some stage to get to Figueral..

Horse Riding this one is probably closer to where you are staying, ibizaholidays.com/adventure-sports/horse-val…

Also Can Mayans .Ctra. Santa Gertrudis - San Lorenzo..

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any traditional Spanish towns?

Hey, I've stayed in Ibiza 2 years running now. Ibiza town is a beautiful traditionally spanish town.Definatly worth a full day to explore. In terms of family Santa Eulalia has a great promenade with loads to do along the way. Also I visited Portinax recently for the first time which has a gorgeous little beach surrounded by Pine mountains. The north of the island is very quiet but absolutly beautiful. San Miguel is a small resort but a great place to catch a sunset cruise, much like San Antonio but less rowdy. I think the Horse riding your refering to is in the Ibiza town area.

3. Re: Any traditional Spanish towns?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 30, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics