We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening Market

UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Evening Market

Hi. My mum and I are coming to Santa Eulalia towards the end of May. We'd like to go to the evening market but would rather avoid a tour operator excursion and make our own way there by bus.

I wondered whether this was an easy journey by bus. My mum won't want to walk too far.

I also wonder whether you recommend the Jeep safaris. They do look great. Is it just the one company or are there choices?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks very much for your time.

Amanda

UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening Market

Hi just wondered whether anybody could help with this please? I was hoping to get a recommendation before booking.

Thanks in advance.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening Market

Do you mean the Monday eves at Las Dalias?

It starts in June, you could get a bus there from SE but it begins at around 20.00hrs,you wouldn't be able to get a bus back,would have to be a taxi. The Saturday day market would be a bit easier but I've seen people not being able to get on the bus because it's so busy! The real easy option is the Wednesday market at Punta Arabi.

Sorry, don't know anything about jeep safaris.

UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening Market

OK thanks for your help

4. Re: Evening Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics