We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese buffet restaurant on sea front?

England
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Chinese buffet restaurant on sea front?

Hi, the last time I went to SE was 4 years ago and there was a Chinese restaurant on the seafront which we ate at a few times, it was lovely food and a lovely location. I can't seem to find mention of it on trip advisor and was wondering if it had gone now?

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese buffet restaurant on sea front?

In April I think there were still 2 there (almost next door to each other) on the corner just before you come to the Marina. I'm told that one of them is now run by the people who used to have Sinatra's (now Sal Marina).

Sorry I cant help with the names.

Phil

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese buffet restaurant on sea front?

This has now closed and is a bar.

3. Re: Chinese buffet restaurant on sea front?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
Recent Conversations
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics