We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can sanso studios

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
can sanso studios

hi me and the wife are off to Ibiza for the first time in july and stopping at can sanso studios. we were wondering what type of beds are in the room? And would it be possible to upgrade when we got there? thanks

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: can sanso studios

Always look forward to your own bed! Heard food was good at apartments true? Thanks everybody for quick responce

wirral
Level Contributor
171 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: can sanso studios

We ate quite a few nights there and we enjoyed the food. I so wish we still had our holiday to come. Staff are really lovely, we loved the place, been twice. Have a great time

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: can sanso studios

Thanks for that will enjoy iam sure , any other pointers will be very welcome such as places to eat or drink ect! Were not to young if you know what i mean so no clubs etc!

14. Re: can sanso studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics